We have the Urgent Requirement for *“Front End UI developer ( Angular JS )”*
 at* “Dallas, TX & SFO, CA” *Long Term Contract

*Position: Front End UI developer ( Angular JS )*

*Location: Dallas, TX & SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*We are looking for a front end lead or senior developer who has experience
in Angular/Object-oriented JavaScript*

*JD:*

   - 5-8 years of experience building Front End Applications
   - Experience building responsive web applications
   - Experience developing single-page applications.
   - Experience solving cross browser compatibility issues
   - Excellent in OOJs and design patterns
   - Must have prior experience on a JS framework - AngularJS or ReactJS
   preferably AngularJS
   - Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives,
   controllers, services
   - Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
   - Understanding of AJAX and Javascript DOM manipulation techniques
   - Experience with Testing Frameworks - Jasmine, Karma
   - Exposure to Tools - SVN, Eclipse, Jira

*Nice To Have:*

   - Understanding of Server Side Rendering techniques - NodeJS,
   - Hands on Experience in design and defining architecture of complex web
   based applications
   - Having worked on Performance Tuning Initiatives
   - Good understanding of ReSTful APIs, GraphQL and WebSockets
   - Exposure to Analytical tools

 naresh.va...@w-b-solutions.com