Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  Harish Karnala and I am a
technical recruiter with United Software group. I reviewed your information
online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in
the  Waukesha, WI area currently has a Software Engineer role that they are
looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

Role

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Mandatory Technical Skills

Programming with C++, Python, Perl, PHP, Javascript.

Desirable Technical Skills

1. Agile software development and continuous integration work practices
2. Strong knowledge of Design Patterns desired

Mandatory Functional Skills

Understanding of healthcare or medical devices environment .Experience in a
software development.

Desirable Functional Skills

Ability to work in a team environment with stretch effort

Total Experience Required

6-8 years

Work Location

Waukesha, WI 53188

Duration

10 Months  with Possibility of extension

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>