*Workable visa :OPT-EAD,USC,GC,GC-EAD,H4-EAD,L2 EAD,H1b,J2,TN  (I-94
Mandatory) || Please share Genuine resume who will take the Video Call *

Let me know if you have any candidate available for the below job position
we have, Thanks!! Kindly do share your updated resume for further process (
neh...@nityo.com).

This is contract(W2/C2C) as well as full time (FTE Salary)

*Role : UI developer (3-8year Exp req)*

*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*

*Job Type : Contract or Full Time *

*Client : L&T/ Apple *

*Interview Date : ASAP(100%)*

*For client submission we need your full details + your work authorization
copy + Your Id Proof + Your I-94 Copy/Passport No *

*UI developer with React  JS/ Angular JS (Expert with React/ angular any
one must)*

*3 to 8 Year experience required ..*

We are looking for another candidate as soon as possible (early submissions
are encouraged) that has most of their experience with front-end web
technology. Candidate must have the ability to construct web pages with CSS
and have worked with a major javascript framework such as Angular JS or
React JS.  We also need them to understand Java backend technology as they
will be both constructing and consuming web services. If we were to breakup
the experience in terms of percentage, it would be about 70% front-end and
30% backend.

Front end:

CSS (web page layouts--must be able to construct a page from scratch, not
just know how to change font colors)

React JS, AngularJS

JQuery

Javascript