Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  Harish Karnala and I am a
technical recruiter with United Software group. I reviewed your information
online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in
the  area* Dublin Ohio*  currently has  *C#/GIS Developer* role that they
are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role

*JD:*

Role:                C#/GIS Developer

Location:         Ft Worth TX

Duration:         12+ Months

Interview:        Phone & F2F

Our direct client in the mid-cities is in need of a GIS Developer and be
responsible for:
•             Build tools and utilities to support Geographic Information
Systems (“GIS”) data.
•             Design, develop, and support new enterprise GIS solutions and
enhancements to existing software applications.
•             Provide expertise for the deployment of custom spatial
analysis and validation tools.
•             Document all developed applications, tools, and utilities.
•             Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server for
version control and process guidance.
•             Assist in the evolution of a maturing GIS data model.
•             Perform programming and troubleshooting tasks by utilizing
the ESRI ArcObjects API.
*Required Skills and Experience:*
•             Master’s degree in Computer Science or  related field, plus 3
years of GIS programming experience, or Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science or  related field, plus 5 years of GIS programming experience.
•             3 years’ experience with applications development with
ArcObjects using C#.NET, Python/Geoprocessing tools, and MS SQL Server.
•             Demonstrated experience using Visual Studio Team Foundation
Server and work on a development scrum.
•             3 years’ experience with building custom addins using ArcMap
desktop software, including editing, validation, and analysis tools.
•             3 years’ experience building applications that utilize Linear
Referencing and Dynamic Segmentation capabilities.
*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
•             5 + years JavaScript (ES5/6)/HTML5/CSS3 development
•             Prior experience developing ESRI Server Object Extensions
5+ years Dojo Toolkit framework
•             3+ years demonstrated experience with MVC and MVVM design
patterns.
•             3+ years demonstrated experience with ESRI Javascript APIx.
•             Demonstrated experience with asynchronous request
•             Demonstrated experience with building UI widgets with
Dojo/Dijit, and implementing widget lifecycle

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>