Hello Employers,

Let me know if you have ready consultants for the below mentioned role.
Drop me suitable candidate updated resume and contact details.

*Position: **Big Data Engineer*

*Location: **Richmond, VA and Phoenix, AZ*

*Type: Contract*

*Visa: OPT**/GC EAD/GC/**Citizen*

Must Skills: *Big Data, Java, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MapReduce, BI, ETL*

*Skills Required: *

   -
   - Strong previous professional experience building and managing complex
   products/solutions
   - Strong previous professional experience building Distributed Solutions
   dealing with high volume of data
   - Candidate should involve in designing
   - Involved in writing Map-Reduce jobs
   - Developing hive scripts
   - Hands on experience on HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and NOSQL
   - Experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ Real time
   systems using various Open source technologies like Solr, spark, Storm,
   Kafka etc. would be plus

Thanks,

*Rajnish Mishra*

*Social Media Recruiter*