Hi,

Please below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant.

Job Title: Android Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: Long Term

Android Developer who has experience in design and development of
Enterprise Apps using Android

*Sincerely,*

*Venkatesh.*
*Let's connect to connect the right candidate with right opportunity.. :)*

*Disclaimer:*

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with:
*"REMOVE"* in the subject line and your ID will be removed from my mailing
list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.