Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  Harish Karnala and I am a
technical recruiter with United Software group. I reviewed your information
online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in
the  *Groton/Peapack* area currently has a *Java/ Python Developer and AWS
Lambda* role that they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the
role.

JD:

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Total IT experience is expected to be 8+ yrs (Mostly Java / Unix / Web
based)

• Minimum one project on Elastic Search using ELK (Elastic Search Log stash
Kibana)

• Ability to work with and load/update Elastic Search index using Kibana
and/or curl

• Ability to interface with s3 and RedShift (or database/data warehouse
understanding) (this is less important than the bullets above)

• Solid experience of programming with Java across multiple application •
Experience with using Java on Linux

• Experience of working with Elastic search implementation with Elastic
Logstash Kibanna.

• Ability to work with load/update Elastic Search index using ELK and/or
Curl

• Understanding data formats like JSON, XML

• Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design,
Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design
(OOD), Software Debugging

• Experience in HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and jQuery

Experience with AWS Cloud and ability to work with AWS S3, Redshift

Software Requirements, Design, Software Development Process, and  Software
Debugging

Experience in Python

AWS Lambda

*Relevant Experience    8+*

*(in Yrs)*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and
maintaining Java based components and interfaces.

• Understanding requirements

• Create design document as needed

• Development using Java,

*Education*

bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>