Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  Harish Karnala and I am a
technical recruiter with United Software group. I reviewed your information
online and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in
the  *Akron, OH* area currently has a *SAP - Sales & Distribution*  role
that they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Experience(Years):* 10+

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

Looking for an experienced SAP SD Functional Configurator to assist us on
troubleshooting, testing, and improving pricing processes

Associate will be part of a larger team responsible for configuring new
sales and distribution related business process in an existing SAP
environment. Successful candidate should be very familiar with all SAP SD
order management, pricing, delivery and billing functionality.
Specifically, Project will involve extensive testing and troubleshooting.
Testing experience along with excellent configuration, and troubleshooting
knowledge is essential.

*Desirable Technical/Functional Skills*

*Required Skills *

1. MUST be organized and capable of juggling multiple complex tasks.

2. Minimum of 5 years functional configuration experience. In the following
areas:

    *Order Management, Pricing, and Billing*.

3. MUST have experience *building custom solutions within SAP*

4. Able to troubleshoot pricing errors in orders and billing.

4. *Pricing knowledge - able to suggest improvements*

5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

6. Experience with running tests - *Solman* and *HPQC* testing tools a plus

7. Debugging of ABAP a plus.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

This candidate will take part in  *SD Functional Configurator*.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>