Hi,

Hope you are doing great !
I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.

Reply at - *anc...@quantumworld.us* <anc...@quantumworld.us>

*Note -- Need Passport Number For H1B, GC EAD and TN candidates *

*Who We Are..*

QUANTUM WORLD TECHNOLOGIES INC , is a venture of “QUANTUM GROUP OF
COMPANIES”. We interest in IT and ITES, Real Estate, Hospitality,
Pharmaceuticals, Entertainment Industries across the globe, having its head
quarter located at Thousand Oaks, CA and also has presence in Dartmoor, Ct.
Moorpark CA, Parsippany – NJ, Seattle – WA, India, UAE and New Zealand. We
as one of the leading service provider, provides effective business
solutions in IT Consulting, Staff Augmentation, and Business Process
Outsourcing Services. We are an e-Verified employer.

*1st - *

*Client..*

*Virtusa/JPMC*

 *Req : Big Data Developer  OR  Hadoop Developer *

*Location:* *Jersey City, NJ/ Wilmington, DE/ Columbus OH*

*Long Term*

*2nd -*

*Client..*

*Fannie Mae*

*Frontend Developer  OR  UI Developer  OR   Angular JS Developer*

*Reston, VA*

*Long Term*

*3rd-*

*Client..*

*Hexaware/Fannie Mae*

Role : Java developer ( Back End )

Reston, VA

Long Term

*4th--*

*Client..*

*Hexaware/Fannie Mae*

*Role – C++ Developer*

*Location – Reston, VA*

*Long Term *

*5th-*

*Pega Developer ( SSA Exp )*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Long Term *

*Cordially,*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum World Technologies Inc.*

*199 West Hillcrest Dr Suite # 0112, Thousand Oaks CA – 91360*

*Direct – 917-781-6463*

*Office: 805-222-0532 Ext-310*

*Fax : 805-834-0532*

*E: *anc...@quantumworld.us