*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:  System Engineer *

*Locations: Juneau, AK ( is an onsite role)*

*Duration: 9 months*

Our client is looking to add a System Engineer to work on their VDI
solution.  Within the next year this client will have 60-65 users running
on VDI and this individual will assist in customizing VDI for high profile
users and install new additions to the existing VDI infrastructure
following industry best practices.  This individual will also provide
mentoring and leadership to team members. World Wide Technology has an
opportunity available for a System Engineer with a client in Juneau, AK
This person will be assisting with the deployment and administration of
their VDI environment.

   - Understanding of IT environments to include, network, data centers and
   related technology applications (Cisco UCS, Cisco Switches, Exchange, and
   NetApp Storage)
   - Able to develop programs and framework required for design of metrics,
   analytical tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting for the
   identification of best practices
   - Able to manage large/complex end user computing migrations
   - Able to articulate the project lifecycle for end user computing
   migrations
   - Full understanding of E2E delivery of the service: desktop –
   presentation – business logic – orchestration – backend data store and
   vertical technical depth in 1-2 areas
   - Deep understanding of (VMware/vSphere) and VDI infrastructure
   - Exposure to ITIL (Incident / Change Management) - ITIL v3F preferred
   - Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the
   evaluation, development, and documentation of the Virtual Desktop
   Infrastructure and hosted/streamed applications
   - Lead implementation of VDI infrastructure solution

*Intake notes:*

   - Will be teaching another administrator on site.
   - Small environment with 60-65 users
   - Will be working on day to day operational & Administrative things in
   VDI environment
   - Will be logging issues in the ticketing system & will be resolving
   them (escalating if necessary)
   - Plus: NetApp, MS Exchange server, UCF , Nexus switches

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>
www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com