Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the St.Louis,
MO area currently has a *Networking Engineer *role that they are looking to
fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

Experience (Years)          6-8

*Essential Skills*    Responsibilities

Build Responsive web applications using *ASP.NET MVC, HTML, JavaScript and
CSS3* code based on *wire frames / Visual Design*.

Elaborate requirements and designs to build new features / improve current
features

Enhance performance of the application.

*Skills & Experience required:*

5 to 10 years of experience on .NET programming or Fullstack position

Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture.
Clear understanding of Software development lifecycle.

Overall Core experience on *Microsoft ASP.NET* web application development.

In-Depth understanding and Hands on development experience in *ASP.NET Web
forms / MVC with C#. Understanding of Web Services, RESTful systems and
various data exchange formats.*

Knowledge on *VSTS / GIT* or any other Version Control System.

Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.

*Good communication skills*: strong English is required as you will have to
communicate in English on a daily basis !Flexibility to travel occasionally
to work to customer location in Europe.

Open to learn new technologies and tools based in .*NET* (mainly *SiteCore*
).

Be familiar with, *Agile* (*Scrum*) project methodology and practices.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>