*High Priority Requirements*

*Title 1: Service now Lead*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Long-term contract*

*WebEx Interview*

*Title 2: Service now architect HR /HRSM Service desk*

*Location is Denver, CO*

*Long-term contract*

*WebEx Interview*

*Title 3: Service now Developer with UX*

*Location is Denver, CO*

*Long-term contract*

*WebEx Interview*

Execute leading capacity as a Service Now leader, subject matter expert,
compliance monitor, and go-to leading authority on projects

Advise to Developers

*Please e-mail me if I miss your phone call*

Regards,

Atulit Tripathi

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

*Phone: **904-236-4873*

E-mail: *atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com <atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com>*
 |Web:www.nlbservices.com

Gtalk: *atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com <atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com>*

*“An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)”*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.