*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Business Analyst- **Drug Safety ARISg project*

*Location : Summit , NJ (Local)*

*Duration : Long Term*

*There is a need for two BA for Drug Safety ARISg project. The duration is
for 12 months respectively*. They will have the opportunity to work on two
exciting programs – one being the ARISg upgrade, which is the upgrade of
our Case Management System into the cloud and the second project being
working on improving our ability on signal management and reporting.

*The Senior level BA – responsibilities will include*
1. Drafting Business,
2. Functional Requirements
3. Test Scripts for Development
4. UAT planning

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com