*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: Java Application Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX 78731*

*Duration: Initial 7 month contract through June
2019                                *

*Requirements:*

·         5 years of full life-cycle Java application development experience

·         5 years of experience in developing and testing new business
processes, web services and batch jobs

·         3 years of experience using Oracle Middleware Suite and Oracle
database in a SOA environment

·         5 years of experience in creating detailed designs for
application and technical architecture components

·         5 years of experience configuring, building and testing the
application or technical architecture components

·         5 years of experiencing working with other developers and
architects to make sure that the configurations and custom components meet
business and system requirements

·         5 years of experience in analysis and resolution of moderately
complex problems

·         Ability to create new solutions or enhance existing solution

*Preferred: *

·         3 to 5 years of experience working with SOA based components, EJB
Web Services, Message Driven Beans, Spring Batch and JPA

·         3 to 5 years of experience using SoapUI, JUnit, JDeveloper, SQL
Clients, PMD and Checkstyle development tools

·         3 years of experience implementing one or more HIPAA-compliant
EDI X12 or NCPDP transaction formats such as 270, 271, 278, 276, 277, 820,
834, 835, 837P, 837D, and 837I

·         Previous Medicaid, Medicare or Encounters processing experience

·         Experience working with small to medium size teams consisting of
analysts and developers from diverse backgrounds

·         Familiar with UML processes and Javadoc documentation methods

*Responsibilities: *

·         Configuring and tuning WebLogic application servers

Need to record an intro video on either your smart phone or laptop and send
it back to us via *Google Drive*.

***CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO DO A CANDIDATE VIDEO WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED***

*Instructions for candidate intro video: *

?         A 30 second intro video recorded on your smart phone/laptop  –
This video should not be longer than 1 minute

o    State your full legal name

o    Give a 15 second description of your career background

·         Give a 15 second description of Java, SOA based components, EJB
Web Services, Message Driven Beans, Spring Batch, JPA, SoapUI, JUnit,
JDeveloper, SQL Clients, PMD and Checkstyle development tools

*To Share Videos with Google Drive*:

o    Record your video, log into your Google Gmail account, and select My
Drive (My Drive is accessible by clicking the Google Apps icon, then Drive)

o    Under the My Drive tab, click and drag the recorded video to Files

o    Once your video is uploaded, double click on your video, then click
More Actions in the top right, Share, Get Shareable Link

o    Copy and paste the Shareable Link and send via email

o    *MAKE SURE SHARING PREMISSIONS ARE TURNED ON - (Anyone with the link
can view)*

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*: *khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com