Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the  *Erie,
PA* area currently has  *Project Manager* that they are looking to fill.
Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

Job Title

Project Manager

Relevant Experience  (in Yrs)

8-10 Yrs.

Technical/Functional Skills

Must have hands-on experience working with the Agile methodology PM
experience

·         Experience in Project management

·         PLM background , especially Teamcenter, NX

·         PMO office experience

·         Complete PM experience of Large Programs.

·         Proven experience in leading Projects to identify requirements,
provide solutions and validate design/configuration

·         Minimum 3 yrs. strong experience as business analyst or onsite
delivery role

·         Agile Methodology

·         Certified Scrum Master

·         Strong PM

Experience Required (in Yrs)

8-10 Yrs.

Roles & Responsibilities

·         Project Manager experience

·         Setup the structure of processes and operating rhythm as well as
manage the day to day operations of each sprint

·         Coordination with SMEs for requirements

·         Scrum master role

·         Strong PM skills

Generic Managerial Skills

·         Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on
specific work streams of larger projects

·         Strong oral and written communication skills

·         Good Analytical skill, Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment

·         Eagerness to mentor junior team members

·         Proficient use of Power Point presentation tool, and MS office
tools.  Proven writing skills for mass communication. Ability to document
use cases, requirements and relevant technical documentation.

·         Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills

·         Knowledge of six sigma is added advantage

Education

Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline

Work Location (State, City and Zip)

Erie, PA

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..