Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the*
Wilmington,
DE* area currently has *SAP BODS Senior Technical Lead*

that they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*SAP BODS Senior Technical Lead*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Summary:*

·         Atleast 10 years of experience in Analysis, Design and
Development of various ETL projects

·         Strong hands on experience in *Data Services, HANA SDI/EIM & SLT*

·         Strong experience in documenting business requirements,
functional, technical specifications and test cases.

·         Capable of working as a Team Member or individually with minimum
supervision.

·         Flexible to adapt to any new environment with a strong desire to
keep pace with latest technologies.

·         Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact with end-users, managers and technical personnel with ability to
handle and advice client confidently

*Technical:*

·         *Strong Analytics/Data warehouse experience using SAP Business
Objects Data Services/ Data Integrator 4.0 or above for data migration &
data quality*

·         Strong experience in the integration of *BODS with SAP
modules (SAP ECC, BW and HANA) and Non-SAP data sources.*

·         Strong Working knowledge of SAP BW on HANA, Native HANA, SAP ECC
Functional (FI, OTC) is a must.

·         Working knowledge of S/4HANA or BW/4HANA is preferably

·         Strong Data Quality project experience will be a pre-requisite
(with tools like Information Steward, Informatica Analyst etc.)

·         Experienced in at least 2-3 large projects of SAP / Non-SAP data
migration roll-outs with Strong SDLC knowledge including entire life cycle
of analysis, design, build, test and deployment.

·         Manage a sizable team of onsite and offshore and accountable for
deliverables

·         Work in aggressive delivery model in agile mode

·         Experience in creation of complex Jobs, Work Flows, Data Flows,
and Scripts using various Transforms (Integrator, Quality and Platform) to
successfully load data from multiple sources into a desired target.

·         Strong experience in cleansing the data using Data
Quality transforms with Hands-on doing coding contribution to deliverables
using SAP DS, strong in SQL, Script development and all Data Integration
and Platform transformations

·         Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements,
designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures,
and implementing

·         Extensively used Data Services Management Console to schedule and
execute jobs, manage repositories and perform metadata reporting.

·         Well versed in using Data Services Designer to ETL from multiple
sources including Flat Files, Excel workbooks, XML; SAP ECC and third-party
tools through DataStore setup and custom transfer program

·         Experienced in using Performance Tuning techniques, system
optimization, and business process improvement

·         Experience in debugging execution errors using Data Integrator
logs (trace, monitor, and error) and by examining the target data.

·         Extensively used Data Services Management Console to schedule and
execute jobs, Manage repositories and perform metadata reporting.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>