Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Hitesh Kumar working with IDC Technologies I have an urgent
position for one of my client, Kindly have the look into the below position
and share the resume if comfortable.

*Job Title: Consultant | Robotic Process Automation *

*Work Location & Reporting Address: Framingham, MA and Boston, MA*

*Contract duration: 6 Months+*

Job Details:

Must Have Skills

* Blue Prism

* Excellent Communication skills

Nice to have skills

* Infrastructure

Minimum years of experience: 5+

*Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
*

* Code in BluePrism tool

* Provide guidance to Client developers on Blueprism best practices

* Perform code reviews

Thanks & Regards

Hitesh Kumar
*Technical Recruiter *
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*920 Hillview Court, Suite 250,*
*Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Office :-*   408-668-9445 || *Direct*: 609-666-0453
*Email :-*   hites...@idctechnologies.com
*Web :-*      www.idctechnologies.com