Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the  *Boston,
MA* area currently has  *Sr.* *Cloud Engineer DevOps*  that they are
looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Title: *Sr Cloud Engineer DevOps

*Location:* 268 Summer St #800, Boston, MA 02210

*Duration: *3-6 months, possibility to extend or convert (they have to be
open to converting)

*Important Skills*

*Technical –          **AWS*, *CloudFormation* or *Terraform*, *Chef/Puppet
OR ansible, Linux and GIT*

*Soft –      *              Good communication skills

*Interview Process:* phone, Skype/webex

*Hours / Shift:  1pm to 9pm -* We need them to work 1-9 PM to support
Australia and it is rotating on call.   The person can also be based here
of NY or wherever.

*Notes:*   *The person can be remote*.  We were thinking they could be
based on the West Coast because of the hours.  We need them to work 1-9 PM
to support Australia and it is rotating on call.   The person can also be
based here of NY or wherever.  If they are in or near Boston then we were
thinking they could come to office with some flexible hours and can work
from home a couple days a week.

*You’ll Work On: *

   - Supporting production and pre-production SaaS environments.
   - Investigating failed deployments, database refreshes and other
   obstacles to the development and testing process within pre-production
   system.
   - Identifying the cause of issue and provides both short term and
   long-term solutions to resolve the immediate issue and reduce future
   occurrences of similar issues.
   - Automating routine maintenance and configuration tasks.
   - Participating in production deployment process.
   - Developing, maintaining and troubleshooting issues with deployment
   scripts and other automation tasks.
   - Managing databases in pre-production environments including GDPR
   compliance processes
   - Managing cloud infrastructure at all levels
   - Keeping abreast of technical trends related to deployment and
   automation, and develop and incorporate them within assignments as
   appropriate. Makes recommendation for improvement and changes to streamline
   and automate operations.

*You’ll Have: *

●        A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in computer
science, engineering or related discipline.

●        A minimum of eight years of progressively more responsible
experience in an engineering development role that includes at least three
years in a systems administration and/or DevOps role supporting a software
development team.

●        An ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
cloud services that includes experience working with *Amazon Web Services*.

●        Experience implementing and managing *puppet, chef, ansible* or
similar configuration management tools.

●        Experience with Infrastructure as Code experience with tools like*
Terraform* or *CloudFormation*.

●        Knowledge in *Linux *system administration and shell scripting.

●        Experience automating tasks using Jenkins or similar CI tool.

●        Knowledge of IT operations best practices.

●        Basic understanding of* Git* and source control standards.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>