Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com

Job Role:      JAVA LEAD Developer
Location:      Malvern, PA
Duration:      13 Months

Job Description & Responsibilities:

Primary:
# Strong in Java / J2EE.
#Experience on Spring, RESTful webservices and microservices.
# Experience on web/ app server like Tomcat,
# Able to understand multi tier architecture.
# Having experience in cloud based migrations preferably AWS.
# Experience on Server side Technologies
# Good understanding about web/ app server, oracle DB, ETL processes.
# Should have worked on Agile projects preferably worked in Jira tool.
# Should have worked in AWS kind of deployments
# Excellent communication skills.
# Strong work ethic.
# Strong client facing skills.
# Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams.
# Work closely with customer in analyzing requirements.
# Knowledge about Change and Release management.

Secondary Skills:
# Experience in healthcare domains
# experience on Spring boot, Micro services, oracle sales cloud.
# Experience on build automation tools such as Maven
# Should have managed teams of 5-10

Thanks and Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Direct:  (925) 393-5824
Email : amit.si...@axiomglobal.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.