Location: Cincinnati, OH.
Role: Liferay developer.
 Please find below liferay experience must haves:
• Liferay 6.2/6.1 hands on development experience in creating JSF and
Spring MVC portlets
• Liferay Upgrade experience from 6.2 to DXP • Hands on experience in SOAP
and Rest based webservice integration
• JSF and portlet 2 tag library usage experience
 • Theme development.
Visa:H1B,USC,GC

please send resumes to psudha...@kinectra.com subject as Liferay developer
posting.