Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*
Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
our interest,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:02 PM DILEEP k <dileeppionee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Please find the below requirements and forward suitable resumes
> to recruit...@aptivacorp.com <recruit...@aptivacorp.com> *
>

> *Note: PASSPORT & Visa Copy MUST for Submission  No H1 Transfer
> candidate No OPT*
>

> *Position: **java Angular developer*
>
> *Location: **onsite 100% In Houston, TX (Tuesday - Thursday onsite) and
> (Monday and Friday remote)*
>
> *Duration: 6**+ **Months*
>

> *Job description:*
>
> Must have 10+ years of experience in related JavaScript and Frontend
> technologies
>
> Must have Angular 2 or above project experience
>
> Experience in all tiers of web front-end SPA development; Angular,
> JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3
>
> Ability to translate high fidelity mock-ups into efficient HTML5 and CSS3
>
> Working experience with ngRx/redux/react.js
>
> Experience in creating reusable, well unit tested Angular components to be
> used as part of an enterprise UI framework.
>
> Be proficient with advanced JavaScript concepts; modules, components,
> services, pipe, observables, JavaScript design patterns, callbacks, classes
>
> Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server side functionality
>
> Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as experience with
> legacy and modern browsers
>
> Experience with JavaScript build tools, such as Angular CLI, npm, webpack,
> LESS
>
> Skilled in troubleshooting browser based applications for functional and
> performance issues.
>
> Excellent communication skills
>
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into
> technology solutions
>
> Be prepared to test, support testing and go live phases of project
>
> Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology
>
> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*