Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the*
Detroit, MI* area currently has *AUTOSAR developer* that they are looking
to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Job Title*

AUTOSAR developer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

3 – 5 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Experience with *AUTOSAR BSW s/w component RTE and application
integration including OS, RTE, BSW Manager, ECU Manager*

·         Has explicit knowledge of different levels of services and
interaction with rest of software, signal flow from bottom to top, as well
as residence of services within the AUTOSAR structure

·         Support the SW design team to ensure the conformity to the
architectures against the applicable safety requirements in the automotive
industry (ISO-26262)

·         Support the SW team’s detailed design review to ensure the
compliance with the design and to ensure fulfilment of the production
standards, the ISO-26262 standards, and the requirements from AutoSPICE.

·         Experience with at least *AUTOSAR ver 4.0.3 or later and MicroSar*
OS Package which works with multi-core chipsets

·         Ability to understand and integrate ARXML files

·         Knowledge of or experience in migration from non-AUTOSAR to
AUTOSAR

·         Understanding of *SIL/ASIL level of saftety* relevant software
and systems.

·         Background in dealing with customer SUMs

·         Knowledge of software tools such as *IBM Rhapsody and Doors / MKS
is* an advantage.

·         Exposure to AUTOSAR tools such as *DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci
Developer, ElectroBit Tresos, Mentor VSx, *or the like

·         Experience in direct contact with customers and suppliers within
the automotive electronics industry.

·         Understanding and Experience in applicable processes and
normative (ISO 26262, ASPICE, CMMI,…)

·         Basic diagnostic knowledge, ie *data services, programming,
failsafe queries*, etc.

*Experience Required*

3 – 5 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Development, integration, and evaluation of AUTOSAR software components of
Embedded Braking Software against functional requirements.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication skills and ability to directly interact with customer

*Education*

B Tech or equivalent

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 months – 1 year