Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the
*Columbus,
INDIANA(IN)*area currently has  *Mulesoft API Developer* that they are
looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Job Title*

Mulesoft API Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

3+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

*3*+ Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices,
Mulesoft Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like
aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing,
scatter-gather, etc.,

Using Mule ESB. design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation
of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB On Prem, Cloud and
Hybrid.Experience in building custom frameworks, components in
Mulesoft.Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling
etc.Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async
flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and
integration patterns.Experience using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular
mule flowExpertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager,
etc.Experience designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and
Microservices

Certified in Mulesoft

*Experience Required*

   - Mulesoft Integration development, and ESB message integration
   techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing,
   content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc.,
   - Should be able to use  Mule ESB.
   - Ability to design, code, test , implement, and document of MuleSoft
   APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB On Prem, Cloud and Hybrid.
   - Experience in building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft.
   - Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.
   - Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions,
   async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and
   integration patterns.
   - Experience using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
   - Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
   - Experience designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and
   Microservices

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1.       Design and Develop API /API network with Mule 4 version of
Anypoint Platform.

2.       Ability to be able to work with various connectors using Mule
namely DB connector, HTTP connector, Salesforce Connector, JMS connectors
etc..

3.       Ability to create documentation for low level design and
high-level design.

4.       Design and Develop Mulesoft Integrations, and ESB message
integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing,
content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB.design, coding,
testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft
Anypoint as ESB on premise, Cloud and Hybrid

5.       Experience in building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft.
Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.

6.       Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions,
async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and
integration patterns.

7.       Experience using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc. Experience
designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices.

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 months

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Columbus, INDIANA(IN) ,47201