Dear Professional,

I am Babu, Resource Delivery Manager from Tekniti LLC. We are an
Information Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in
Project-based Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a
look at below positions and let me know your interest ASAP. I would really
appreciate if you could send me your most updated resume also.

*Please Note:*
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologise. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Note: Need Consultants on our W2 as Full-time Employee.*

*VISA accepted: EAD (OPT/CPT), H4, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC*

*Title: Oracle Application DBA*

*Location: Indianapolis*

*Need consultant on our W2*

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

*Need 1-3 yrs experience*

R12 APPS DBA - The Database Administrator Senior performs administration of
Oracle databases in support of mission critical applications.

The DBA Senior works within a team of DBA's whose primary responsibilities
include providing database administration for production databases,
production Oracle application servers, and several development databases.

The DBA Senior designs, implements, and maintains complex databases and
manages the integration of databases with applications.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

· Oracle Applications DBA with 12.2.6 experience and Oracle RAC database 11g

· Hands-on experience working with and supporting Oracle

· Define, analyze, support, test, and administer business related
technology within budgeted time frame and cost that will meet departmental
requirements.

· Collaborate with Technical Analysts and end users in order to gather
business requirements and provide technical and business information

· Recommend modifications of basic IT systems in order to improve and
simplify business systems and reduce operating cost.

· Install, monitor, and maintain database and applications systems.

· Apply patches to database tier, applications tier, and other Oracle
related systems. Maintain log of applied patches. Assure patching is done
in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) policy and procedure.

· Provide support for various servers, such as Enterprise Manager, Apache,
Telnet, Forms and Reports, Concurrent and Internal Managers, Workflow,
Oracle Internet Directory and Single Sign-On, Discoverer, BI databases, and
related servers.

· Improve and maintain databases to include rollout and upgrades.

· Expert level experience in following areas:

· Oracle E-Business Suite (R12.2 and later) Installation, Patching,
Administration, Tuning, Cloning, Monitoring, Sizing

· Oracle Database (11g, 12c) Installation, Patching, Administration,
Tuning, Monitoring, Cloning, Sizing

· Oracle RAC, RMAN, OEM, ASM, CRS, Exadata, Data Guard

· Strong experience working with Oracle versions 11g and 12c in a Linux
environment required.

· Experience with Exadata is a plus.

· Strong Oracle Database Performance Diagnostic skills (at both the SQL and
system levels).

· Work with Oracle on the DB admin related activities.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Babu | Resource Delivery Manager*

*Tekniti LLC |* *An E- Verified Company|*

*540 Access Rd, Suite #123,*

*Cumming GA 30041*

*Direct:* (770) 728-8473 | *Email:* b...@tekniti.com /
babu.tekn...@gmail.com

http://www.tekniti.com/

Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is the
better way to reach me