*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position:* *SalesForce SFDC / Lightning Developer*

*Location: Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*IT Experience: 9+ yrs = target*

Qualifications

·         Strong Experience with Lightning

·         Development: Should be able to Design, Develop, Test and Deploy

·         Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and hands on
Development.

·         Completed at least 2 Salesforce Implementations - end to end
implementation experience preferred.

·         Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce; Proficiency
with/familiarity in SOQL, XML, JavaScript, SQL, Java, or C# a plus.

*Must Have Qualifications*

·         Experience with Agile development practices and working in a
Scrum team (certification a plus)

·         Experience with web integrations utilizing either SOAP or REST API

*Certifications (Preferred)*

·         Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I

·         Salesforce Certified Administrator

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Direct – 740-513-2910*

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*
www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com  | *Connect me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>*