Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the *Van
Buren Township, MI* area currently has *Qlikview Business Analyst* that
they are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

JD:

*Job Title*

Qlikview Business Analyst

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Qlikview Dashboard Development, ETL

*Experience Required*

4+ years of Qlikview Development experience

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1.       Scheduling and driving requirement discussion with business user

2.       Understand end to end details and document a high level Qlikview
report/dashboard and data modeling design.

3.       Sharing suggestions and recommending best practices with business
users

4.       Person should be capable enough to make code changes in Qlikview
if needed

5.       Work with developer to finalize estimates

6.       Helping developer in writing down requirements and clarifying any
doubts.

7.       Supporting developers during development phase

8.       Performing unit testing considering business scenarios and use
cases.

9.       Reviewing test document from developers

10.   Having recurring meeting with business users and updating status

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

4-6 Months

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Visteon Corporation