*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Title: Lead Data Analyst*

*Location: Cambridge, MA.*

*Duration: 6 Months *

Required:

Technical skills to do statistical analysis, data management (SQL, Excel),
data visualization (e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics, Amplitude), and
understanding of technical aspects of data collection and storage (tag
management, event tracking, client side vs. server side)

Familiar with metrics and techniques used to measure the performance of
products (retention, cohort analysis, funnel optimization, AB Tests, etc.)

Ability to work with product managers to design and analyze experiments
that measure the impact of product changes

Ability to investigate high-level questions ,What behaviors in our product
lead to users finding value and remaining engaged

Effective communication skills to educate subject-matter experts about
analytics and work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical
colleagues

*Title: DevOps Lead*

*Location: MERRIMACK, NH*

*Duration: 1+ Years*

Job Description:

·         Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions &
Platform Automation with programming background.

·         The engineer will be responsible to design and build automated
processes keeping reproducibility, auditability?and traceability in view
for all deliverables.

·         This role will work closely with Developers, QA and Operations to
ensure good quality automation is implemented on application and database
migration process.

·         Design and implement workflows to automate the release and
upgrade process for applications in lower Test and Production environment.

·         Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate
resolution. Create system dashboards that help improve product
availability.

·         Evaluating and adopting new tools to improve build and release
processes.

·         Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.

·         Expertise with strong knowledge on Source Code Management,
Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Git/Stash, Jenkins, Maven,
Artifactory and UDeploy).

·         Experience in maintaining Linux based virtual machines on Test,
Staging and Production environments. Familiarity in supporting and
maintaining, scalable enterprise-class applications in public cloud
(AWS/Azure) or private cloud solutions.

·         Experience with container management technology (Docker is a plus
or Vagrant).

·         Experience with configuration management and automation tools
(Chef is a plus or Puppet)

*Title: FullStack .Net Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Any Visa will fly*

Experience:

C#: 5+ years (Required)

Web development [MVC, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS]: 5+ year (Required)

SQL Server: 5+ years (Required)

Entity Framework: 2+ year (Preferred)

Microsoft Graph API: (Preferred)

DevOps: 2+ year (Preferred)

At least one Full Cycle

Able to handle customer independently

Software Developer Skills and Qualifications:

Knowledge of SQL Server, database administration, must have experience with
Azure SQL, web programming skills cross-browser compatibility, web UI
design/responsive,

web services (REST), ASP.NET Core with C#, Entity Framework Core, firm
grasp of security principles strongly desired.

Bootstrap, JQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3 experience is required.

Microsoft Graph API is a plus.

Git, DevOps automation CI/CD tools and practices (engineers are responsible
for full lifecycle).

*Title: Java Engineer*

*Duration: 12 months *

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Interview Process: Phone + In-person required*

*Prefer GC, USC, OPT, GC-EAD, & H4 - EAQD*

- 4+ years of proven experience in successfully delivering advanced
solutions for a multi-tier, distributed web application.

- In-depth experience in object oriented programming like Java services
oriented Architecture and Data Structures.

- Experience with Multi-currency transaction processing with global payment
gateways will be an added benefit.

- Messaging: Solace, RabbitMQ, Kafka

- Design and build of PCI DSS and SOX Compliant Systems

- Encryption and hashing algorithms: AES, SHA, MD5, PGP, TwoFish

- Caching technologies: Coherence, HazelCast, and Memcache

- Databases: Cassandra, Mongo, and Oracle

- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team

- Experience in architecture or api design

- A self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.

- AWS experience a large plus.

- BS CS/CE

*Title: Java Developer/Lead *

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6 Months*

JD / Key Skills Required for these positions:

1. Strong in Core Java. preferable java 1.8

2. Strong in Spring - (REST,Tx Management,batch,data). rest no, tx - no

3.  Strong in JPA - Entity creation, integration with spring, JPQL

4. Strong in SQL queries.

5. Junit and Mocking

Good to have skill sets are –

1. Sonar

2. Jenkins

3. Knowledge of Design Patterns

4.  Redis cache

5.  UML

6.  Unix

7. Spring Template for JMS

8. Any BPM tool

Title: Sr. Java Developer

Duration: 6 months contract to hire

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Need only GC,USC,GC-EAD, & H4 EAD

Onsite required

Responsibilities:

•             Build Java or Scala frameworks to support Cloud/Big data
infrastructure

•             Build and maintain streaming data inductions and stream
processing

•             Help with real-time and/or current architecture

•             Extend the data exchange framework on Kafka/Kinesis etc.

•             Build and maintain state database / API connectors to various
3rd party systems

Basic Qualifications:

•             3-5 years of Java / Scala

•             2+ years of working experience with Cloud and Open source
technologies

•             Working experience on Kafka (message brokers) is an advantage

•             Working knowledge of streaming frameworks and technologies
preferred

•             Very comfortable with Java frameworks and tools

•             Comfortable in a mature software engineering environment

o             Yes, unit tests, code check-in’s, some documentations etc ..
its not a hackathon

•             Good SQL skills and scripting skills (Python, Bash etc.)

•             Open to learning new languages and technologies

•             Sound computer science fundamentals

•             Friendly, flexible and calm person - we stay away from cranky
people

•             Bachelor’s degree in a technical/scientific field or
equivalent work experiance

*Title: Business Analyst With ERP *

*Location – Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*JD *

-          Operational reporting – We have a long list of existing reports
that we’d like to see how we can get the same information from D365

-          Finance – This is really more about documenting financial flows
and processes with our finance team resources

-          Integrations and AF Applications – BHS is creating many
interface points to support many of our AF applications.  We need
documenting of flow and data to support conversion

-          Customer Onboarding

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Direct: 302 703 7764

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.