Hi,

Hope you’re doing great,

There is a Contract available as *Senior Java Developer in Jersey City, NJ*
which suits your qualifications as demonstrated by your resume I have
included a description of this positions in this correspondence for you to
review. please contact me by sending an email to
*chandrak...@tanishasystems.com
<chandrak...@tanishasystems.com>* or call me at *(212) 729-6543 Ext 340 *with
your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment

*Job Title : Senior Java Developer (Microservices is important skill for
this role)*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Please share senior consultant resumes*

*Job Description:-*

•             Solid hands on work experience of 10+ years in Java/J2EE
development

•             Experience with Micro Services, Spring boot is needed

•             Experience with Multi-Threading, Collections ,Spring, Spring
MVC, Hibernate or an equivalent ORM, Web Services – SOAP / RESTful

•             Very strong experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms
using J2EE design patterns

•             Experience in SQL & Oracle DB

•             Experience with source control software such as GIT,
Subversion

•             Experience with Javascript MVC frameworks such as Angular,
Ember, JQuery, Dojo is a plus

Best Regards,

Chandrakant

*Tanisha Systems Inc *

Tel: (212) 729-6543 Ext 340

chandrak...@tanishasystems.com

An Information Technology Company

Empire State Building, 350 5th Avenue, Ste 3012, New York, NY 10118

*- E-Verify, Certified Minority Business Enterprise MBE, Dun & Bradstreet
CREDIBILITY CORP Certified*