Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the
*Loveland**, OH *area currently has *Software  Java Developer*  that they
are looking to fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Responsibilities*

·         Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle

·         Provide production support (Incident Management, Problem
Management)

·         Write well designed, testable, efficient code

·         Ensure designs follow specifications

·         Prepare and produce releases of software components

·         Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review

*Requirements*

·         BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
subject.

·         Proven hands-on Software Development experience

Proven working experience in *Java development (**Core Java, Advanced Java,
J2EE Struts, Python, Web Methods, Apache, MySQL, PHP)*

·         Hands on experience in *designing and developing applications
using Java EE platforms*

·         Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.

·         Profound insight of *Java and JEE internals (Class loading,
Memory Management, Transaction management etc)*

·         Excellent knowledge *of Relational Databases, DB2 ,SQL and ORM
technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)*

·         Experience in the *Spring* Framework

·         Experience as a *Sun Certified Java Developer*

·         Experience in developing web applications using at least one
popular web framework (*JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC*)

·         Experience with *test-driven development*

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>