We are looking for Kronos Consultant at NJ

H1/GC/USC Only

*Job Description:*

   - 6+ Years of hands on Kronos implementation experience.
   - Strong experience in Kronos Time & Attendance, Accruals, Device
   manager.
   - Hands on experience in Workforce Integration Manager.
   - Advance scheduling Experience is preferred.
   - Should have handled the team earlier.
   - Exp in working in ffshore & Onsite model is preferable.

Thanks and Regards,

PARTHASARATHY T

Techical Recruiter

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01D26B30.9719FA30]

*sarathy*@rdsolutionsinc.com <m...@rdsolutionsinc.com>

*sarathyengg2...@gmail.com <sarathyengg2...@gmail.com>*

*Phone: 732-543-8105*

*Skype id: Partha Sarathy*

LinkedIN: *https://www.linkedin.com/in/partha-sarathy-5a8a293b/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/partha-sarathy-5a8a293b/>*

*Disclaimer:  *We respect your online privacy ,If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject
line.