Hello Employers,

This is *Rajnish* from *Rang Technologies* and I have few urgent job
opportunities for the multiple positions of *Project Manager *with my
client based in *Boston, MA*. *If you have any suitable consultant for the
mentioned role, then please help me out with his/her most recent updated
resume along with the contact details.*

*Duration*: 9+ months with high probability of extension

*Client: *Modis Group

*End Client*: Santander Bank

*Location*: Boston, MA

*Interview*:

   1. Phone screen
   2. WebEx/Skype
   3. Face-to-face (if possible)

*Top Recruiting Priorities*

   1. *Flex PM – Fraud experience* (implementing Fraud detection at a
   bank).
      1. Needs good banking experience, Waterfall methodology (with some
      Agile/Hybrid), MS Project (Enterprise a plus).
      2. Must be comfortable picking up an in-flight project or starting
      one from scratch

   1. *Flex PM – Shared services* (compliance, Risk, HR, Legal, Email).

      1. Needs good banking experience, Waterfall methodology (with some
      Agile/Hybrid), MS Project (Enterprise is a plus)
      2. Must be comfortable picking up an in-flight project or starting
      one from scratch

   1. *Data Steward* *– Risk management strategy – 5-8 years’ experience
              *
      1. Responsible for gathering and documenting metadata, understanding
      how data migrates across the Commercial and Risk platforms, improving
data
      quality, analyzing process controls, completing root cause analysis and
      coordinating activities related to problem resolution
      2. Retail banking experience
      3. Need to know data governance (all sectors knowledge required)

   1. *nCino PM – 8-10+ years’ Project Management
   experience                           *
      1. Strong understanding of nCino banking operations platform (or
      similar cloud-based product) and Salesforce

Thanks,

*Rajnish Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

*rajnish.mish...@rangtech.com*