Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                    My name is  *Harish Karnala* and I am a
*technical
recruiter* with *United Software group*. I reviewed your information online
and I am impressed with your qualifications. One of my clients in the
*Livonia,
MI* area currently has *Senior AEM Developer *that they are looking to
fill. Here are the details on the role.

*JD:*

*Position:* Developer - AEM Senior
*Location:* Livonia, MI
*Duration:* 6-12mo+ (6 months contract-to-hire preferred)

*Job Description / Requirements: *
Skills Required:

   - IT - 6+ years
   - AEM - 3+ years (AEM 6.0 +)
   - AEM 6.4 - preferred
   - Full Life-cycle AEM projects - required
   - Angular 2.0 - 2+ years
   - Java/J2EE - 4+ years
   - Experience developing AEM: templates, components, dialogs, widgets, &
   OSGI bundles - 3+ years
   - AEM data migration - 2+ years
   - Multi-site Manager - preferred
   - Language Copy - preferred
   - Dispatcher - preferred
   - Adobe Target - Preferred
   - AEM Front-end communication w/ servers & databases: Ajax, Cookies - 1+
   years
   - AEM Back-end communication w/ servers & databases: Servlets, OSGI
   Service, Sling - 1+ years
   - Integration of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM - Highly
   preferred
   - Junit & other testing frameworks in AEM - 1+ years
   - Java Content Repository Suite (API) - 1+ years
   - Sling Web Framework - 1+ years
   - Other MVC frameworks (Spring, Struts) - plus
   - Portal Development - plus
   - Apache Felix OSGI Framework - 1+ years
   - DAM - 1+ years
   - Workflows - 1+ years
   - Other WCM/CMS implementations - preferred
   - Spring - 1+ years
   - Hibernate - 1+ years
   - Struts - 1+ years
   - HTML/CSS - 1+ years