*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Title: WebSphere Administrator *

*Location:  Tampa, FL.*

*Duration: Long Term *

* Client: NYL*

Required:

This resource will act as a Primary Administrator and Support for
Middleware technologies including Websphere ND Application Server,
Websphere MQ. Secondary responsibilities as a backup for the  Pega. PRPC
application administrator. Responsible for installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of complex, business-critical middleware
installations. Coordinate and direct troubleshooting efforts.  Assist with
the discovery of modifications and enhancements to existing configurations
and procedures.

Manage Middleware release and patch levels, technology versioning and
product roadmaps. Conduct evaluations of overall system performance to
develop and implement recommendations to address and resolve issues.

Familiarity with automation of tasks ksh, bsh, python SPLUNK

Having experience working in an Agile IT environment. The ability to work
on multiple projects as a shared-service Specialized skillset with
distributed applications running in IBM Websphere environment Collaborates
with other to solve complex problems. uses sophisticated analytical thought
to exercise judgment and identify innovated solutions

DUTIES: Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, monitoring and
troubleshooting of high-availability middleware and web services
application infrastructure technologies (WebSphere, MQ, IIS, Apache, Pega
PRPC)

Work with application development groups to tune and troubleshoot their
applications within a fault-tolerant WebSphere/WAS environment Advises on
and resolves issues that may occur within middleware services and
inter-operability with RDBMS and other integrated back-end systems. reate
and update system documentation Acts as a liaison with application teams
and infrastructure teams to define requirements and/or determination of
problems Evaluate overall system performance to develop and implement
recommendations to address and resolve issues.

Advise teams, on best practices provide assistance in resolution of
technical issues

Off-hours support and on-call rotation with the flexibility to work
overtime when required Capacity planning and analysis. Performance tuning

Assist in defining, documenting, and socializing clear and effective
support and escalation processes

Software package review, installation, configuration, and maintenance

Research, planning and coordination of the implementation of new technology

Disaster Recovery planning, documentation, and troubleshooting
Performs other assignments to comply with the Business strategies and
initiatives

*Title: Automation Tester *

*Location: Gainesville, FL *

*Duration: Long Term*

• Experience in Insurance Domain testing is mandatory

• Knowledge in automation testing tools - Java/Selenium

• Experience in leading a testing team of 4-6 members

• Hands on testing tools such as version one, HP ALM

• Should have worked in Agile projects

• Expert in creation of test scenarios/cases which meets the business
requirements/mapping documents

• Experience in creating automation framework and enhancing as per the
business needs

• Good communications skills

• Able to manage the customer and Mindtree stakeholders

*Title:  Devops Lead *

*Location: Clinton, NJ.*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Client: NYL*

JD:

•              Hands-on DevOps implementation and lead team of DevOps
engineers as and when required

•              Maintain DevOps framework covering Process and Tools

•              Conduct DevOps maturity assessments, create roadmap for
DevOps transformation and lead the transformation

•              An environment where you get to work with some of the best
engineers / developers

*Title: Java Fullstack Developer*

*Located: Charlotte , NC ( Locals Preferred – In-person interview )*

*Duration: 6 Months + *

Relevant Experience: 9+ Years

Job Description:

Technical Skills:

1.            Proficiency with Angular 4 and above

2.            Has working knowledge of Core Java and has worked on web and
mobile apps

3.            Has good understanding of the APIs and has worked on API
integrations between Java and Angular

4.            Ability to work with offshore teams and liaison with client
for offshore deliverables

Soft Skills:

1.            Assertive

2.            Good communications – written and oral

3.            Result oriented

4.            Ability to work with stringent deadlines

*Title: Big Data Engineer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview: Ph + F2F*

Roles and Responsibilities :

Architect and implement big data pipelines for TokBox by understanding our
core platform.

Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation,
and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources

Build tools to allow internal and external teams to visualize and extract
insights from big data platforms.

Drive key parts of the data mining and analysis algorithms, and use the
insights derived from these in order to build out the next generation
intelligent platform.

Maintain the current pipeline and work closely with our DevOps team.

Debug issues as they arise.

Become our data evangelist and lead conversations around how we can derive
more value out of our data and enable operational excellence.

Work alongside multiple teams including Engineering, Business Analytics and
Marketing.

*Title: MicroStrategy Lead Developer *

*Location:  Tampa, FL.*

*Duration: 12 Months. *

A MicroStrategy developer should be a data professional able to drive and
complete the following tasks related to their project/dashboard:

•              Data Management

o              Identify and document required sources of data

o              Develop extract and storage plans/solutions (cubes vs data
sets vs semantic objects)

o              Establish data refresh plans/timing

o              Collaborate w/ NYLD resources to implement plan/solutions
and expose data to NYLD MicroStrategy environment

•              Dashboard Development

o              Draft initial mock-ups to drive data needs

o              Create dashboards in MicroStrategy based on approved mock-ups

o              Gather customer feedback

o              Refine dashboards

o              Implement agreed upon distribution pattern/schedule (i.e.,
push vs pull, emailed attachments or links to live report, etc.)

*Title: JAVA/UI Developer         Location: Wilmington, DE                 *

*Duration: 12 Months*

Job Description
Java/J2EE
Apache Qpid (Messaging queues)
Strong SQL Query knowledge
Mybatis/Hibernate/Spring
Knowledge about Tomcat Server and its configurations
Adaptability to learn new technologies if needed (such as Kafka, GAIA
cloud,etc)
Front End Development Skills (Angular JS, HTML, CSS, jQuery etc)

Mandatory Skills
Java/J2EE
Apache Qpid (Messaging queues)
Angular JS
Strong SQL Query knowledge
Mybatis/Hibernate/Spring

Nice to Have
Knowledge about Tomcat Server and its configurations

Adaptability to learn new technologies if needed (such as Kafka, GAIA
cloud etc)

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.