*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com
<gan...@gang-board.com>*

*Position                Senior Devops Engineer *

*Location               Columbus, OH, *

Job Description

•              Cloud deployment experience with AWS or any other cloud. AWS
certification for solution architect or developer is preferred.

•              Hands-on knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker (creating
images, setting up and configuring containers)

•              Good level of awareness of network aspects in development
(in cloud and traditional) – firewalls, load balancers, vpc, routing
tables, egress, ingress, etc.

•              Proficiency with command line (UNIX) and CLIs. Experience in
scripting: unix shell, python, perl, etc. (It has to be more than just “I
have modifying a URL in the existing script”. The latter is not scripting.)

•              Hands-on experience doing DevOps and automation for Java
based CI/CD pipeline: Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Sonar, Selenium,
Blazemeter, etc. (Jenkins pipelines assume scripting knowledge - like
groovy) Familiarity with JAVA development, compilation, debug,  etc. that
requires to troubleshoot build and deployment issues. (this can only work
if person have had some Java coding experience)

•              Experience with IBM Liberty profile (or IBM WebSphere) is
preferred.

•              Some understanding of databases (user level) and ability to
write basic queries (database and/or Splunk).

*Job Title: DevOps Engineer Lead*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: Long Term*

9-12 years profiles.

Job Description:

Must to have skills

•              OpenStack cloud – VM creation and Network/VLAN configuration
knowledge

•              Good understanding of TCP/IP & Networking concept

•              Exposure to Unix / Linux environments

•              Software Installation on VMs

•              Docker, Docker compose

•              Build Jenkins custom pipelines

•              DevOps – CI/CD tools – GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory

•              Hands-on development experience in Jenkins Pipeline/Groovy
is must

•              Strong troubleshooting/debugging & support skills

•              Should be able to provide quick turnaround time for customer
support issues

•              Should be passionate and ready to learn and go beyond

•              Work in onsite role in Japan for spanning 3-4 quarters

•              Organize Meetings & Demos with customers to showcase product
features

•              Experience in working in face-to-face roles with customers
in both technology development and delivery functions. Preferably deep
delivery execution experience with large enterprise or service provider
customers.

•              Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
with good working exposure to agile development methodologies

•              Excellent communication skills, team player, service oriented

 Good to have:

 •              MariaDB

 •              Core Java / Python

 •              Tomcat Apache

•              Kubernetes

Education Qualification

•              BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science/IT/Software
Systems with 9-12 years of relevant experience

 Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.