ServiceNow Developer

   - Atlanta, GA, USA

   - Contract

Job description:

Must Have ServiceNow Certification

Required - ServiceNow experience (years):
• Demonstrable (2-4 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer and
relevant Coding Experience (AngularJS, JavaScript, HTML, Jelly)
• Demonstrable (1 year) experience as a ServiceNow Architect
• Required - ServiceNow experience (areas) Configure and customize
ServiceNow platform in all of the following modules:
o Service Catalog
o Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge
o Service Portal
o SLM
o CMDB
• Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in at least one of
complementary modules HR/Secops/Discovery/etc
• Required - ServiceNow custom applications 2-3 completed projects
developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform.
• Required - ServiceNow integration
• Demonstrable experience in set up of ServiceNow integration with SOAP,
REST or PowerShell.

Required - ServiceNow skills
Users, groups and roles administration, including domain separation
environment
Demonstrable experience with system properties and work with update sets
Ability to work with flows. Scheduling jobs and transactions, writing
custom schedules.
Ability to identify root cause of ServiceNow performance issues and
troubleshoot them.
Demonstrable experience in design of at least one custom application or
core module configuration/customization.
Experience with API calls.
Experience with defining/using Transform Maps.
Experience with defining/using data sources.
Experience with foundation data setup.
Experience with backup and restore.
Knowledge of the instance cloning process.
Demonstrable experience with setup of MID server.
Experience with automated e-mail processing.
Experience with code reconcilliation between multiple developers.
Experience with building cross-browser compatible user interfaces for
desktop and mobile devices.
Experience with maintenance of synchronization between multiple
subproduction instances.

Required - programming related Demonstrable (3-5 years) experience in
JavaScript coding

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you