Hi

Hope you are doing well.

I have a job opening for a *UI Developer* role with one of our clients at
*Issaquah,
WA*. Please find the details below and let me know if you have any
candidates available.

*JD:*

Role

UI Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

Experience in Angular2+
5+ years of experience in UI development
Exp in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, jQuery, etc..
Extensive CSS layout & styling skills
Responsive Design
Develop front end code and design to work on waterfall and Agile projects,
work with cross functional teams for integration of the code with
application.
Deliver on established deadlines Desired Skills on requirements and systems
analysis experience strong technical and analytical skills with an ability
to adapt to new technologies strong oral and written communication skills,
with demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to
management and non-technical audiences self-motivated, well organized and
have strong innovation and facilitation skills especially in driving
consensus must be proactive. Qualification Rating Qualification Rating

Mandatory Functional Skills

Good communication skills, Proactively collaborative, Attention to detail

Total Experience Required

7+ years

Work Location

Issaquah, WA 98027