*Job Title ::   PYTHON developer with pyspark experience*

*Location  ::   Seattle, WA*

*Mode of hire: Contract (C2C/W2) *
*Duration :: 6+ Month contract*

*Client :: Infosys *

 RATE :: $70/HR ON C2C

*Must Have Skills :: *

   - Expert knowledge of Python
   - Expert knowledge of PySpark
   - Knowledge of Azure/ Hadoop

*Detailed JD –*

   - For this position the individual will be working with the Advanced
   Analytics team to understand the Python code that has been written,
   modularize it and convert it to PySpark so it can be run in a distributed
   efficient manner for big data calculation.
   - You will also be working our vendor o9 and this translation will be
   happening in the o9 platform.
   - For this we need someone who has the following experience - Expert
   knowledge of Python Expert knowledge of PySpark Knowledge of Azure / Hadoop
   Knowledge of Microservice architecture
   - Experience developing computationally intensive algorithms.

Please share profile ASAP @atulit.tripa...@acsicorp.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/ed2a6e7b-470c-4c07-b6c9-7046f2c067ba%40googlegroups.com.