Hi,

We have below position open with our client.

*Title: Angular Developer*

*Location: Birmingham, AL*

*Must be USC or Green Card or GC_EAD status ONLY!*

*Job description:*

The individual in this role will design and implement quality solutions
using the Angular Framework, and must have three or more years of
experience with frontend development including Angular Framework, SOAP and
REST Webservice API's, and Javascript. Soft skills are equally as
important. The right candidate will be a good communicator, be a
self-starter, and have initiative and passion for learning.

Required Skills:

·         3+ years Angular Development

·         2+ years Javascript

·         2+ years of SOAP/REST

·         Object-Oriented design principles

Preferred Skills:

·         Bamboo

·         ATDD

·         Gherkin