*Note: Kindly share the profile to gan...@gang-board.com*

*Title: Mobile Testing *

*Job location: Columbus OH*

*Duration: 12 Months*

Desired Experience:

•              Expertise in Mobile automation – testing native applications
and should be device agnostic (iOS, Android and Windows)

•              Proven hands-on experience with mobile automation apps,
framework and tools (like Appium,, Selenium etc)

•              Experience having automated in an Agile environment

•              Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and integration
of automation framework with Test Case Management tool

•              Framework designing – Mobile

*Title: **SAP FICA*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: Long Term*

   - Provide *functional *guidance and support in *SAP FICA* space to *Data
   Analytics* to enable data driven decision making.
   - SAP *Utility experience* with focus in ISU Billing and/or ISU Dunning
   is required.
   - Collect requirements from customer according to their business needs
   in Billing and Dunning areas.
   - Prepare detail design documents according to the requirements.
   - Analyze billing and dunning process when there are gaps in invoicing
   (bills not sent) and unpaid receivables with due date that have been
   reached and exceeded.
   - Deep dive billing and dunning variants in the new system.
   - Evaluate technical design documents and test plans to ensure
   requirements align business objectives.
   - Participate in functional and unit testing of new features.
   - *Ability to extract and analyze* billing and dunning data from the SAP
   ISU/CRM systems.
   - Good understanding of meter to cash process.

*Title: Full stack .Net Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

ONLY H1 Candidates

Location – Redmond, WA

-               5+ years of web development using html, JavaScript, CSS

-               3+ years of experience with .Net technologies (C#, Rest,
WebAPI, Asp.net MVC)

-               Experience with SQL server

-               Bonus: React, XAML, PowerApps, Dynamics 365

o              These are good to have

-                 Strong at HTML, Java Script and CSS.

Thanks and Regards!

Ganesh C | Staffing  Manager

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 703 7764 Cell: 302 570 2866

gan...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact
information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/33c43f7c-3743-4265-9e8b-fd1d511fdfa4%40googlegroups.com.