Hi

Hope you are doing well.

I have a job opening for  *Embedded Firmware Engineer* role with one of our
clients at *San Jose(CA)*. Please find the details below and let me know if
you are interested in below job opportunity.

*JD:*

*Role/Title*

*Embedded Firmware Engineer*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

*MUST** -  to have skill set *
1. Hands on with PIC Microcontroller embedded software development on both
C and Assembly
2. Should have* atleast 2 yrs of exp. with* *PIC Microcontroller
programming using XC8/16/32, CCS Compiler and MikroC*
3. *Hands on FPGA/CPLD Coding for Xilinx and Altera *programmable devices
(Spartan/Virtex/Cyclone etc)
4. Hands on experiene with *NI Lab view programming* and *GUI development*
using Labview tool
5. Should be able to understand Hardware design and develop the embedded
code.
6. Experience with *USB, Ethernet, I2C & SPI interfaces* are mandatory
7. Good Debugging skills
8. Good understanding of network concepts and packet based protocols
9. Must have experiene with *VHDL/Verilog* to develop firmware
10. Min.* 2 yrs expereince with VHDL/Verilog* on FPGA/CPLD Coding
11. Understanding of perl, TCL and shell scripts
12. Expertise in *writing test benches (SV based) and test planning*.
13. Should have worked on both module and system level verification.
14. Should have worked on regressions, coverage.
15. Should be *able to own the entire firmware development *and drive it
till completion
16. Should be passionate to learn new languages, softwares to deliver error
free programs.

Desirable Functional Skills

*GOOD** - to have skill set *
1. Design and Verification of the FPGA/CPLD code (may need to use SV/UVM
env)
2. Working experience on GUI Development under Windows OS will be an added
advantage PIC Microcontroller Programming using Assembly and embedded C
3. Good understanding of Digital signal processing concepts and
implementation experience with MATLAB.

Total Experience Required

5-7yrs

Work Location