Job Title :iOS Developer

City :Weehawken

State :New Jersey

Notes :

Job Description :

*iOS Developer*

*Primary Location – *Weehawken, New Jersey

 This is a *contract* position in the *financial services industry.*

*WHAT YOU’LL NEED:*

*Technical Requirements and/or Certifications »*

·         Apple iOS application development

·         Apple Cocoa

·         Swift V4 programming language

·         RESTful API

*Education and Experience »*

·         Experience with Cocoa touch APIs and the Apple iOS Frameworks

·         Experience with implementation of automated testing platforms and
unit tests

·         User interaction expertise

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »*

·         Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (i.e. Git,
Mercurial or SVN)

·         Proficient in Swift V4 with a good knowledge of its ecosystems

·         Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface
guidelines

·         Understanding of animation and other advances iOS frameworks

·         Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics

·         Solid understanding of iOS networking

·         Knowledge of Objective-C a plus to have

·         Knowledge of Objective-C

·         Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services

·         Familiarity with continuous integration

·         Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus

·         Knack for benchmarking and optimization

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0GUJMN1DE9Zgw5vzOE289A2AOJRLU9tv_8oenFwqNNSvw%40mail.gmail.com.