*Role: -JAVA Automation Engineer *
Location: - (Atlanta, GA)
Experience: - 9 - 11 years
Client: - Tech Mahindra, Honeywell
Visa: - H1b, H4-EAD, TN, GC and USC

*Note: - As per client request for H1B candidate I want passport number **Job
Automation Engineer is highly skilled QA with skills to enhance our testing
and automation capabilities who is well versed with testing Java
applications and know Microservice Architecture.

*Highly experienced QA Automation Engineer and background in Automation
testing*, knowledge around microservice-architecture is added advantages.

Strong scripting, *Selenium*, Python, groovy and Java. We need someone
comfortable with Linux/Unix and Windows systems, and good knowledge using
Bash/Perl.

*- Be an advocate and leader for Test Automation and test Java
applications.*
- Should have good knowledge on coding/script development
- Good knowledge on Warehouse execution system is added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge on Eclipse, Intellij, Gradle build tool. RabbitMQ,
Postman, Swagger
Establish and communicate automation strategies and processes
- *experience working on Integration and contract testing using pact model.*
- Evaluate and implement software test automation tools and tooling
standards
- Be able and willing to *perform hands-on automation scripting and
execution tasks*
- Work with developers to support unit testing, build and deploy pipelines
supporting a drive toward CI/CD
- *Must have proficiency and hands on experience in
Java/RESTAPI/Cucumber/Junit/groovy, Bash *on
- Firm understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum
based testing including peer review, test automation, continuous
integration.

Thanks & Regards
Bob
b...@nexwaveinc.com
Direct : 678-301-2519
www.nexwaveinc.com
488 N Main Street,Suite #216, Alpharetta, GA,30009

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/f7ced03a-939b-4283-9422-4cad7e7bf869%40googlegroups.com.