AEM Architect

·         Having experience of at least 12 years out of which 2 years of
experience is in Technical Management

·         Having 6+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager

·         Expertise architecting/operating AEM solutions builds,
deployments, migrations.

·         Define the overall architecture and implementation roadmap
including the managing of the Adobe AEM product lifecycle.

·         Design and architect robust, scalable and high availability
services on Adobe platform

·         Responsible for end-to-end development, testing and production
readiness of the solutions build

·         Build prototypes to evaluate alternate solution/approaches

·         Software Development and Web Content Management (WCM) experience
with Analysis, Design and Coding in Core Java, Servlet, JSP, J2EE, XML,
XSLT, Struts framework, Spring MVC and SOAP & REST Web Services2.

·         Designed and implemented websites on Adobe CQ (or AEM) Platform

·         Strong knowledge on various AEM modules like Web Content
Management (WCM), Touch UI, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Multi Site
Manager (MSM), Personalization, Social Collaboration (SoCo), Tagging,
Marketing Campaign Management (MCM), Replication Agents

·         Good knowledge in RDBMS & SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server or
Oracle) Scripting/Programming (Javascript or Other)

·         XML/HTML/CSS and web technologies and should have additional
exposure to other digital marketing solutions.

·         Integration of AEM and other 3rd party services

·         Strong experience in delivering Technical Solutions

It’s a multiple-choice question and it will take 15-20 minutes

http://hr.gs/hclaemtest
<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhr.gs%2Fhclaemtest&data=02%7C01%7Cakash_w%40hcl.com%7Ce718d7032cc54305a5bf08d6f0088070%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C636960316631773882&sdata=EtnBS7d044GYPtBa0A00WYFtgY98bRH9pbNakVa7joc%3D&reserved=0>

Location – Redmond , WA

Hire Type (W2/ C2C)

*C2C*

Primary Technology | Skillsets

Photo ID (DL/Passport/Others)

Within HCLA TP Rate Card [YES | NO]

*YES*

Source Details [Agency Name]

Candidate Full Name [As per Passport]

Work Authorization

Visa Validity [Year/Month]; if applicable

Available Extensions; if applicable

Contact Number Primary & Secondary

Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn Profile URL

Current Location [City, State]

Joining Availability

Interview Availability [Preferred Time]

Total Experience [years]

Technology Experience [Years]

Onsite [USA] Experience [Years]

I-94 Arrival Date [Year/Month]

Highest Education & Year of Pass-out

University Name

Final Buy Rate

*$*

DOB [MM/YY]

Vendor name

*PTYTECH LLC*

Last project references (At least 2)

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corptocorp/CAHo3s0GBF%2Bw73HZhXkLBYW5QqnNkAuhbA0h7NFqEHS5sAJeFtg%40mail.gmail.com.