Job Title:  Data Engineer

Location:  Denver, CO

Duration:  4-12 Month Contract + Extensions (Long Term Need)

*Key Skills and Experience Desired:*

·         *Work with disparate sources of data (Redshift, PowerBI, CSV,
etc.)*

·         *Proficient analytical skills. Experience performing ad-hoc
analysis using Redshift, Looker, SQL Server, MySQL (or Postgres-SQL
preferred)*

·         *Experience with building report visualization with tools such as
Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.*

·         *Masters or Ph.D. is preferred (not required)*

·         *Experience with Matlab for modeling*

·         *Experience developing code in Python or R*

*Job Responsibilities: *

·         Understand business requirement of data analysis and create
appropriate data models

·         Work with disparate sources of data (Redshift, PowerBI, CSV, etc)

·         Strong writing skills to communicate requirements, strategy and
documentation

·         Understand and maintain data definition (metadata) with
associated source mappings and related business rules

·         Able to examine data workflow processes to identify and resolve
problems with correctness or performance

·         Ensure data policies, standards and practices are defined and
adhered to throughout the company

·         Ensure a strong focus on data quality

·         Build and support reporting tools and jobs

·         Be on-call on a rotating basis for the services owned by the team

·         Bring forward ideas to experiment and work in teams to transform
ideas to reality

·         Prioritize tasks with the scrum master that leads the team to be
successful

*Basic Qualifications: *

·         Bachelors in Mathematics, Data Science or Economics

·         3+ years’ experience in data related efforts/analysis required

·         Proficient analytical skills and experience performing ad-hoc
analysis using Redshift, Looker, SQL Server, MySQL (or Postgres-SQL
preferred)

·         Experience with building report visualization with tools such as
Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, etc

·         Analytically minded, critical thinker, problem-solver a must

·         Understanding of experimentation, predictive analytics and/or
machine learning

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Comfortable training and dealing with wide range of audience

*Preferred Qualifications: *

·         Masters or Ph.D. in above fields

·         Experience with Matlab for modeling

·         Strong experience with linear regression analysis

·         Hands-on work on classification problems

·         Experience developing code in Python or R

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you