*Location:*  St Louis, MO  (Westport area)

*Duration:*  6 months, 12 months probable

*Interview:*  phone/web

Position Overview:

Opportunity for a highly motivated Android developer.

Candidate will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering,
and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of
well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical
systems solutions.

Should have experience with hands-on native app development in Java /
Kotlin using the Android SDK. This includes detailed software design,
developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws
based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.

The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:

Experience with native Android application development in Java or Kotlin
using the Android SDK.

2 to 5 years of professional software development experience.

2+ years experience with RxJava

Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code
analysis tools.

Experience under formal software development processes.

Experience with multiple platform environments, including LINUX, Mac OS
and/or Windows.

Ability to work in an agile environment.

Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text
and tools with a minimum of errors.

Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical
requirements.

The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:

Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.

Released Android applications a plus.

Expert level knowledge of Java.

Experience with Kotlin

Familiarity with modern Android development and libraries (RxJava, Dagger
2, etc)

Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.

Familiarity with web technologies, HTML and web scripting languages

Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical
requirements.

Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of
management internally and externally.

Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.

A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish individual and team goals.

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you