Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details,

Only H1B-GC-USC required

Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest. I will
look forward to hearing from you.

Job title:      Automation Tester
Location:      Melbourne FL
Duration:     6  Months  with Possible extension

Roles and Responsibilities:

Must have: Automation testing using selenium and jenkins
Nice to Have: Confluence and Zephyr Expertise, Ranorex
QA professional with 6-7+ years software industry and management experience
Five years test automation experience with a minimum of three years at a
senior level. Demonstrated. Experience in selecting, designing, and
implementing test automation frameworks. Experience developing in-house
automation tools
- Responsible for the Software Quality Assurance team, leading new and
existing Quality Assurance initiatives, and will be instrumental in
managing QA processes, driving test methods, risk analysis, resource
planning and estimating for client projects.
- Extensive experience designing solution architectures for an enterprise
software, service virtualization, or systems integration company
- Define approach to test entire systems
- Design, plan, execute, monitor, improve testing process for a testing
engagement
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and
bug reporting
- Extensive scripting and development experience in a broad range of
programming languages
- Deep database (RDBMS) technology understanding with hands on experience
in SQL and procedural languages
- Advanced experience in Cloud and Virtualization with a focus on VMWare
solutions

Roles & Responsibilities:
Technical direction for the QA work and leads the test automation team
Work closely with development and the test team to meet the quality
objectives of the client organization
Establish design principles for QA automation and Performance Testing
Present options and recommendations as needed
Design and maintain the test automation frameworks
Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that
satisfy client requirements.
Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools
Research, evaluation, and deployment of new test tools
Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to new environment and
technologies
Good communication and interpersonal skills & develop and maintain strong
relationships with Customer & other development/support teams
Leverage Agile Methodologies to build and deliver quality software and
solutions

Best Regards
Amit Singh
Axiom Global Technologies, Inc.
220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Phone :925-393-5824
Email : amit.si...@acg-usa.com
www.axiomglobal.com

Note: Please accept my sincere apology if you received this email in error
and to be removed from my mailing list please reply with 'Remove' in the
subject line.