Hi,

*Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!*

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

*Position: Sr. iOS Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Total Exp Required: 9+ Years*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an experienced iOS Mobile Applications Developer to help
grow our mobile applications product portfolio. You’ll be responsible for
the design and development of business-critical applications on mobile
platforms. Be part of a small group of mobile developers leading us into
the future of enterprise communications!

*Responsibilities:*

   - Design and implement new features of our mobile solutions
   - Maintain our current mobile products
   - Assure proper engineering methodologies and best practices are followed
   - Mentor junior engineers
   - Keep updated to latest mobile-related technologies with a particular
   focus on iOS

*Qualifications:*

   - iOS development experience (5+ years)
   - Objective-C, Swift development experience (5+ years)
   - Client/server application development experience (2+ years)
   - Excellent knowledge of real-time multi-threaded programming
   - Good working knowledge of modern networking (sockets, HTTP, TCP, UDP)
   - Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
   - Proven track record of building applications from the ground up

*Best Regards..!*

*Rajender Reddy*

E-mail: rajen...@icsglobalsoftinc.com

Office: 972-737-8734

1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038

*NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE*