Hi

Hope you are doing Good,

We have an immediate opening with our Direct Client for UI Developer in
McLean VA, please share suitable profiles with contact details ASAP

Title: Sr UI Developer
Location: McLean VA
Duration: Long Term
Visa: OPT Accepted

*Required Skills: *

   - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3 years of development experience
   - Experience with CSS tools (LESS, SASS, etc.) and frameworks
   (Bootstrap, Semantic UI, MUI, etc.)
   - Experience with client-side development languages (Javascript ES5/6,
   Typescript, Clojurescript)
   - Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
   - Demonstrable experience with UI/UX techniques and best practices
   - Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development and
   optimization techniques (Server-Side Rendering, etc.)
   - Experience JavaScript frameworks (React/Redux, Angular, Ember,
   Knockout, Backbone, etc.)
   - Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
   - Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Abdul*

MBIT Associates Inc

90 East Halsey Rd,Suite 360,Parsippany, NJ 07054

E-Mail: ab...@mbitassociates.com <ro...@mbitassociates.com> Direct #:
*973-909-4333*

*www.mbitassociates.com <http://www.mbitassociates.com/>*

*E-Verified company*