*Location:* Kansas City, MO

*Job Role:* Java Software Developer

*Position Level:* Mid-Level

*Position Type:* Contract - Expected duration (8/26– 12/31) with a strong
possibility of an extension into 2020

*Desired Start Date:* 8/26/19

*Reason for Request:* (Staff Augmentation: *primarily new development using
Angular 8 and RESTful web services*)

*Interview Process:* Phone Screen with Andrew Houston with Premier Tech. If
the candidate is selected, then the candidate will be phone screened by the
client; Top 3 candidates will be invited to an hour-long interview onsite
at NAIC (a Skype interview may be arranged if the candidate is not local to
Kansas City). Additional phone calls as needed for any items that require
clarification.

*Job Description:*

   - This consultant will perform software development assignments for
   Angular applications. These applications are titled *Committee
   Preference and Big Board Applications*
   - Create or modify code, and unit test applications deployed to the
   cloud written in Angular 8 and RESTful services using Oracle DB and GitLab
   - Angular, Spring, and Java skills will be required, but future
   prioritization of tasks will dictate which skillset will be more useful.
   Today’s backlog has Angular as the higher priority, but that could change
   rapidly.
   - Create and maintain software design documentation
   - The work will be performed at the NAIC in the Market, Financial, and
   Licensing Department in the Information Technology Group from August 26 to
   December 31, 2019.
   - We need this consultant to translate business requirements into
   functioning software with very little guidance from existing teammates. A
   question now and then is expected, but we will not have cycles to explain
   how to do this job. We need the consultant to have the ability to work with
   very little supervision.
   - We must have someone with strong communication skills that can
   interact with technical and non-technical staff
   - Attend daily KANBAN standups; report progress or blockers
   - Code unit test and Angular applications / RESTful services using
   Oracle and Gitlab

*High-Level Technical Skills/Experience Required:*

   - Angular 6 or higher
   - Java
   - Spring experience
   - SQL
   - Strong communication skills for a cross-team collaboration with
   business partners
   - Gitlab / Git
   - JIRA
   - Fortify
   - Cloud application development experience (AWS experience)
   - Test-driven development experience
   - Agile development process

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you