Lead Consultant | SAP Functional | SAP QM | Contract
Unit - SAP

MANDATORY: Please include in the resume the candidates complete contact
information (Phone number, Email address and Skype ID) as well as a set of
5 interview timeslots over a 72 hour period after submitting the profile
when the hiring managers could potentially reach to them. Profiles without
the required details and time slots will be rejected.

Is this a request for a pre-identified candidate, existing subcon or new
sourcing of resumes? New sourcing
Job title? Lead Consultant
Work Location with Zip code? Fort worth, USA, 76134
Duration of the project? 12 months
How soon are you willing to identify a candidate? 15th August 2019
Start date of the project? 01-Jan-2019
Is there a possibility of some remote work? Yes
Minimum years of experience required? 10 years
Vendor Rate Range (min to max rate you can offer)?
Are you OK with Visa dependent candidates? Yes
Would you require the candidates to meet you for in-person interview? No
Is Skype/WebEx interview OK? Yes
Job Details:
Must Have Skills
SAP FICOR2P module along with any experience with Pharmaceutical Industry.
Experience with global ERP reporting initiatives Proven experience in SAP
implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture,
technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements

Nice to have skills

Detailed Job Description At least 10 years of experience in SAP FICOR2P
module along with any experience with Pharmaceutical Industry. Experience
with global ERP reporting initiatives Proven experience in SAP
implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture,
technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements Proven track record of
broad industry experience and excellent understanding of complex enterprise
IT landscapes and relationships Strong knowledge of Business Analytics and
Data Warehouse

Minimum years of experience 5+

Certifications Needed :No

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define
the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes
recommendations will create detailed design, architecture and process
artifacts and implement the deployment plan. will also support knowledge
transfer with the objective of providing value adding consulting solutions
that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.

Additional Skills: At least 10 years of experience in SAP FICOR2P module

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you